PHOENIX – April 11, 2016 – AFS Technologies, a leading global provider of software solutions purpose-built for consumer goods companies, has completed another successful user group conference. Hosting 42 sessions over the course of two days, AFS demonstrated its robust approach to “purpose-built” for consumer goods through presentations, demos and discussions regarding its advanced capabilities.
Hosted Wednesday, April 6th through Friday, April 8th, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix, AZ, AFS shared several announcements that generated excitement with its attendees over the company’s direction, including:
- New alliance agreement with Nielsen that will provide AFS™ Trade Promotion Management Retail customers with a cost-effective optimization system, TPO, integrated within the current TPM solution.
- New electronic proof of delivery software, ePoD, that offers real-time connectivity throughout proof of delivery operations, as well as full visibility and tracking.
- New tablet version of AFS™ Warehouse Management System to improve data accuracy and labor efficiencies in the warehouse.
- New AFS™ Retail Execution release that allows users to seamlessly integrate data and related information gathered through digital imaging and processed through an imaging database either on a real time or delayed basis.
- New AFS™ Trade Promotion Management Foodservice release includes advanced Operator Coupon Portal which enables foodservice manufacturers to better manage coupon redemption and tax compliancy processes.
“The software announcements we made this week exemplify what it means to be “purpose-built” for consumer goods companies. We are a specialized partner focused on that last mile of features and functions that bring true competitive advantage. We deliver innovation along with leading-edge technologies in order to solve the unique challenges facing consumer goods companies, especially in the food and beverage sectors,” said Joe Bellini, CEO, AFS Technologies. “The team at AFS is focused on understanding key market factors so that we can help our clients anticipate their evolving competitive requirements.”
AFS presented on a number of industry and product related topics including six software solution areas: AFS™ Trade Promotion Management Retail, AFS™ Trade Promotion Management Foodservice, AFS™ Retail Execution/Direct Store Delivery, AFS™ Warehouse Management System, AFS™ ERP and AFS™ G2.
“We thank our community of AFS customers and partners for taking the time to join us this week and for their continued trust in our ability to enhance their competitive business performance,” noted Bellini.
About AFS Technologies
AFS Technologies (AFS) is the leading provider of software solutions purpose-built for consumer goods companies. We are committed to generating improved outcomes at the point of purchase coupled with generating efficiencies in trade spend, retail execution and supply chain. With experience developed over its 30-year history, AFS serves more than 1,000 customers of all sizes in more than 50 countries around the world. The AFS products are innovative, configurable solutions that are proven to optimize your potential with automated processes, improved productivity and rapid time to value.
Director of Marketing, AFS Technologies